OUR PORTFOLIO DESIGN VIRTUAL BOOTCAMP IS NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION!
March 16th - 10AM-12PM EST
(Virtual Link Provided After Registration)
A LIVE workshop just for Architecture and Design Students and Professionals to design and layout their portfolios... the RIGHT way.
By the end of this virtual workshop you will have a better understanding of how to layout a design portfolio for architecture, interior design, or art school and jobs.
👉 Do you need to create a Design, Art, or Architecture Portfolio and don't know where to start?
👉 Are you a student or design professional and sick of having to guess what your portfolio reviewers want to see?
👉 Do you want to make a great first impression and learn strategies that will have your portfolio reviewer remembering your portfolio hours after they've seen it?
👉 Do you want to spend less time creating your portfolio, and say goodbye to those long sleepless nights where you keep staring at your screen with no direction, no motivation, and no plan on how to layout your portfolio?
💪THEN YOU'RE READY TO ATTEND THE LIVE PORTFOLIO DESIGN BOOTCAMP!
AFTER YEARS OF TEACHING THESE TIPS AND STRATEGIES BEHIND THE SCENES AND TO PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES (LIKE RISD, FIU, USF, AND COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY), I'M EXCITED TO SHARE IT WITH A LARGER AUDIENCE AND INTRODUCE THE LAUNCH OF THIS 2-DAY LIVE TRAINING AND BOOTCAMP!
IN THIS ONLINE PORTFOLIO DESIGN BOOTCAMP,
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to make a good first impression on your portfolio reviewer with my (BPM) "Best Project Method"
- Secret tips that I've developed overtime for my mentees and myself that portfolio reviewers are constantly looking for when accepting new applicants. The same secrets I taught my in-person mentees that got all of them a 100% admissions acceptance rate to the school of their choice.
- How to set up your portfolio fast into easy to understand categories that will help you look more versatile.
What to show inside and what NOT TO SHOW... EVER.
- How to take quality photos or scans of your work (drawings, painting, architecture models, sculptures, etc.)
- My favorite real life examples that follow my BPM formula.
- How to edit the photos of your creative work to look high quality and eye-catching.
Photoshop Tricks for editing your work and adding features that you have not seen before.
- How to brand your portfolio without looking too over the top cliché, and why over branding your portfolio can actually hurt your chances.
- How to layout your page to speak for you, even when you're not there to explain it.
- How to add text and supplementary features... THE RIGHT WAY.
- How to leave a lasting impression and improved your chances at getting a callback or admitted.
- And more!
+FREE BONUS TRAININGS AND GIFTS IF YOU ATTEND!
🎁 PRESENTATION TIPS: How to present your portfolio during a job interview or a client pitch so you leave a lasting impression.
🎁 RESUME WORKSHOP: How to design a one page resume to increase your chances at getting an interview. I did it in the middle of one of the worst recessions of our time in 2009 and got into the #1 Architecture and Design firm in the world as a recent graduate - Gensler. It works.
🎁 FREE EBOOK ($19.99 value) "The Design Portfolio Blueprint" Teaching you the top 10 Mistakes to Never make when creating a design portfolio.
*CLAIM YOUR SPOT BY CLICKING ADD TO CART*
This workshop and/or course does NOT guarantee admissions or acceptance into ANY program in which you are submitting your portfolio. Results are on a person by person basis. The content strategies should just be used as a guide to get your portfolio started and completed within an ideal timeframe. ***Due to the nature of this workshop, it will be non-refundable for no-shows, but you will receive full video access to the video trainings and my portfolio design course for 30 days following the event.